2018 Quilt Show
Coos Sand 'n Sea Quilters presents the 24th annual Quilt Show, September 15 and 16, 2018. The show will be held at the Boys & Girls Club, 3333 Walnut Ave, Coos Bay, OR. Hours are 10AM-5PM Saturday, 10AM-4PM Sunday.
The show features a large exhibit of quilts and quilted items, free hourly demos, vendor mall, member boutique, and a raffle quilt with tickets available to purchase. There will be a display of quilts made by the Featured Quilter, who is a guild member.
- The show is held on the bottom level of the Boys & Girls Club, 3333 Walnut Ave, Coos Bay, OR.
- Hours: 10AM-5PM Saturday, 10AM-4PM Sunday
- Admission: $5.00 (12 & under are free).
- Voting is only held the first day of the show.
- Held in conjunction with the Bay Area Fun Festival & Prefontaine 6 K run.
- Close to scenic Oregon beaches.
- Non-members can also enter quilts and can obtain an entry form from a guild member or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Quilt Registration Form to submit your quilt to the show. Deadline for entry is August 1, 2018. Non-members are welcome to submit items to the show.
The raffle quilt drawing will be September 17 at 3:45PM. The 2018 raffle quilt is "Storm at Sea," and measures approximately 82" x 82" Click here to download the raffle quilt hand-out which includes a photo of the quilt and more information.