March 16, 2020: Hi all, as a general rule, for at least the next two months, you can probably safely assume that a quilting-related activity has been cancelled.
The current list of cancellations is as follows:
- March board meeting (3/17). Probably April board meeting as well.
- April general meeting (4/2).
- April guild Sew Day.
- Northwest Quilters – Clackamas – March 19-21.
- Clark County Quilters – Vancouver April 9-11 Rescheduled for November 12-14.
- Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festival – Portland Expo Center April 16-18 / Rescheduled for August 6-8.
- Coquille Trunk Show with Beth Nufer
- Umpqua Valley Quilt Guild show in Roseburg, scheduled for April 24-26.
Local quilt shops are also making adjustments and accommodations:
- Kruusn Quilt Designs: Open normal hours. Also offering shop by appointment, curbside pickup, home delivery, and mail order. See PDF flyer for more details.
- Threads That Bind: Normal hours this week. Reduced hours (10-3) through the end of the month. See website for more details.
- Timber Faller’s Daughter: Closed through the end of March. See Facebook page for more details.
Guild meetings are at 6:30 p.m. on the first Thursday of the month, September through June. Meetings are held at at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 1290 Thompson Road, Coos Bay, OR.
The Coos Bay Sand N Sea Quilters are open to all. You do not need to be a member to attend a Quilt Guild meeting.
Join our community, learn about quilting, get answers to your questions, and meet new quilting friends.
Serving Coos County and the Southern Oregon Coast, including Coos Bay, North Bend, Bandon, and nearby areas.