Update: July 31, 2023
The Coos County Fair was a great success! We were able to help a lot of quilters submit their exhibits to the fair, and everyone had a lovely time. Stay tuned for next year’s fair!
We encourage our members to enter quilts in the Coos County Fair! For 2023, our quilt drop-off/pick-up service (quilts and other needlework only) is open to all county residents, regardless of whether you are a guild member or not.
Threads That Bind has graciously agreed to serve as the pick-up/drop-off location this year.
To use our drop-off/pick-up service, you must fill out this brief form ahead of time.
- Drop off your quilt(s) at Threads That Bind from 3-5 p.m. Friday, July 21st.
- Pick up your quilt(s) at Threads That Bind from 3-5 p.m. Monday, July 31st.
How to Enter
Each entry must have an entry tag and an exhibitor’s number.
- You can get entry tags at the County Fair office at 770 4th St, Myrtle Point.
- The office is open M-W 9-4, Th-F 9-2, closed Sat/Sun.
- We are working to get a stack of entry tags to Threads That Bind. I’ll let you know when those are ready.
- If you don’t already have an exhibitor number, you need to get one.
- When you fill out the sign-up form, indicate if you need an exhibitor number, or need to have your number researched. We have a contact at the fair who can assign and look up exhibitor numbers.
- You can also get an exhibitor number at the County Fair office in Myrtle Point during office hours, or at the fairgrounds on the day of entry.